Argex has a state-of-the-art Engineering Division equipped with the most sophisticated machinery and instruments for the design (CAD/CAM 2D and 3D) and manufacturing of customised bespoke machined products in silver and other metals for industrial applications.
In this division our competent team of engineers will evaluate even the most complicated of bespoke requests. Please forward a file, technical drawing or photo in any known format for further evaluation.
We have a comprehensive range of mechanical and chemical production equipment at our disposal in the Engineering Division including:
– 3-axis CNC milling machines 36000 rev/minute, max. dimensions 600 x 1000mm.
– CNC turning machines max. dimensions 300 x 800mm.
– High precision spark-erosion equipment (minimum lacing 0,2mm).
– State-of-the-art brasing equipment for silver and other metals.
The state of the art equipment at our disposal allows us to manufacture silver into a variety of differing forms and finishes these include:
– Wires and Calibrated Rods.
– Fine silver sheet and dog bone anodes.
– Silver coils, strips and flatwires.
– Fine silver foils in extremely thin gauges up to 11 microns.
– Customised bespoke machined products.
All of our products are manufactured by skilled engineers who constantly monitor the quality and precision of our industrial range.
During our long history we have forged silver into the most varied of shapes, sizes and purities for applications in several industries: from silversmithing and jewellery, to the medical, anti-bacterial, photovoltaic, electric, electronic, automobile and military fields.
An example of the efficiency of our engineering division for industrially-used silver is the development of bespoke high precision targets for sputtering, PVD and other industrial applications.